Wednesday, January 12, 2011

300 W


I really want to complete a hour on 300 W this winter, that would be great for my confidence and I would then know that I'm about as strong as I was a couple of years ago when I was at my best. Yesterday I made an attempt for the hour but had to stop after 22 minutes and 13 seconds. To make that 300W/1h I think I have to get about 3-4% stronger. Which is doable, but not easy.
This weekend I was out skiing a couple of times. Feeling is okay, the technique is okay but the power in my upper body needs to improve in order to get faster on the skis. My five hour goal for the 90 km long Vasaloppet might just be to hard this year, but that gives me the motivation to improve. So I will try my best until I cross that finish line in Mora.
This saturday I was out with my son to watch a winter enduro race here in Falun. Looked like a lot of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment