Saturday, April 7, 2012

Time trial test course

It's always fun to ride against yourself. This aint no typical time trial course, but it's fun and not so much traffic. I did it in 32.56 two weeks ago and 31.20 yesterday, that is a big improvement during a two week period. I'm however not even close to my best time of 29:14, but that time came from when I was elite and it was warm outside. Having a course where you race against the clock and save your times is always good for keeping track of your shape.
If I can improve one more minute I will be very happy and have fitness enough to be in the swedish elite-category. In fact, anybody between 19 and 29 of age can race in elite-category in Sweden, but it's always more fun to race when you are fast enough to actually participate in the race...

No comments:

Post a Comment