Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm famous!

My latest video was mentioned on Bikerumor.com yesterday!


You can watch it here:

As I wrote in my previous post I was out for a ride on a snowmobile trail with Jens Westergren (representing Sweden in the cyclocross world championships 2011 and ex. swedish champion in MTB XCO, MTB Marathon and Cyclocross and overall winner of the MTB marathon series), Fredrik Ericsson (captain of the national MTB-team, former swedish time trial champion, 2:nd place at the swedish road race championships and former overall winner of the national MTB Marathon series) and Jonas Djurback (multiple swedish triathlon champion, 20:th at the 2010 triathlon world championships half ironman distance and fourth at the 2010 triathlon world championships long distance). I had my GoPro on my helmet and made this video with the filmed material from that day. 10 cm of fresh snow, +1 degree and a light rain made the ride a bit slow...

No comments:

Post a Comment