Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sorry...

Here are some pictures from the last five months...

This one was taken close to Tällberg in the end of march

A nice day on my bike...

Finally the snow was gone and i went for my first long mountain bike ride

My friend Jens Westergren

I get most of my training from riding my bike to work, this picture was taken on my way home from work

Damp dirt road

My first really long road bike ride this year took me around the lake Siljan

A group ride on a road race course that had some sections of gravel road

About 20,000 people rode the biggest cycling event in Sweden, Vätternrundan. I did the 295 km in seven hours and 12 minutes.

A practice race here in Falun

I watched a road race here in Falun where Team Cykelcity dominated and took the first six places.

This last weekend I was up in the Swedish mountains to participate in an event with Bianchi Sweden, got to ride some mountainbike in Lindvallen as the place is called.

No comments:

Post a Comment