Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dark and cold

No outdoor cycling for me today, we had -26 C ( -14.8 F ) outside this morning!
But it's not all bad today, the good news is that from now on it will be more and more daylight for each day. These days before christmas is the shortest days during the year. Here in Falun the sun rises at 09:05 and sets at 14:46 today.
I hope we get some warmer weather soon, because I have planned on doing The Rapha Festive 500.
After my to long snowy rides last week I did two days of cross country skiing. On saturday I did a shorter 48 minute session and on sunday I did a little bit more than two hours on the Lugnet Riksskidstadion. I have had two rest days now after my Training Camp Light. So today it's time for some training again. If it gets any warmer I will go skiing tonight after work. If it stays this cold I will do a warm session on the Monark.

No comments:

Post a Comment