Sunday, December 5, 2010

10 from 2010

I was looking through my training pictures from 2010 and picked out 10 of these to show you.










No training today, and since I'm at work between 11:30 and 20:00 tomorrow there will probably no training tomorrow either. My wife is at work right now and will be back about 9:30 in the morning so there is no time for training before going to work. After work I will probably just be to tired. I did do some cross country skiing yesterday so I have managed to get four training sessions this week, and that is OK. Not good, but OK. Now it's time to sleep, if my daughter allows me to get any sleep tonight... 

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I'm in awe of you riding in those conditions! Seriously! Thanks for stopping b my blog, too, and I highly recommend the belt drive. It rides like a dream! ;)

    ReplyDelete